Immersive 3D Plastic Surgery Workshop
Attend the first live 3D plastic surgery workshop hosted by Laclinic-Montreux and Crisalix, the world's leading Virtual Reality 4D & 3D plastic surgery imaging & business solution in the market.
We are pleased to invite you to attend our first event at Laclinic-Montreux combining 3D with live surgery in Switzerland
Laclinic workshop :
- Story of Laclinic-Montreux : 15 years of success and prosperity.
- Experience as the owner and anecdotes.
- Live consultation for breast augmentation using the 3D simulator Crisalix
- Tips and measurement techniques.
- Analysis of the patient's anatomy and patient education with 3D
- Choice of implant / volume of prosthesis with 3D
- Virtual reality 4D with Samsung Gear
- Benefits and advantages of his 7 years’ experience using 3D in his plastic surgery consultations.
- Live surgery : connection with operating room to exchange and start exciting discussions and debates.
- MOTIVA implants for the surgery: the Swiss National Manager, Daniel Gerber will be present at the event and will be happy to give a presentation of his range of implants and answer all your questions.
- Live development of a Rhinoplasty consultation using the 3D Crisalix simulator.
- Define the patient's expectations and show them what changes will be made during the operation.
- Patient's needs and education showing the possible limitations of the operation.
- Techniques and advice in Rhinoplasty (specialized in rhinoplasty and participated in many congresses and courses.)
- Live surgery (time permitting) : connection with operating room to exchange and start exciting discussions and debates.
- Complete overview off all the news about communication techniques.
- Crisalix Marketing Kit description
- How to attract more and more patients to your practice ?
- How to improve your conversion rate ?
- Presentation of a study published by Dr. Hammond (USA) about the benefits of 3D in plastic surgery*
*Results have been calculated using the data provided by 975 plastic surgeons from 77 different countries, for a total of 25,413 patients.